Joint Replacement Center
Our Joint Center provides patients and their families with a uniquely pleasant environment and all the tools necessary for the best possible outcome in total joint replacement of the knee, hip and shoulder. Our joint center focuses on high quality, patient centered services that are recognized throughout Montana and the region for innovation, service, and quality. The center's goal is to help orthopedic patients recover from surgery and be active in their daily life as soon as possible.
Our Joint Center offers:
- 24-hour ortho-trained nursing staff.
- State-of-the-art-technology. Our medical team utilizes the very latest in orthopedic technology, including minimally invasive techniques.
- Free pre-operative education for all total joint replacement patients. Our joint class informs patients and their coaches of what to expect before, during and after surgery. All patients are provided with a joint replacement surgery handbook.
- Exceptional rehabilitative therapy. Our Rehabilitation Department's goal is to help patients resume their active lives after an orthopedic procedure. Our therapists begin the rehabilitation process hours after surgery to rebuild strength, endurance, flexibility and range of motion in the affected joint. Physical Therapy is performed in the ROCC gym located on the 5th floor.
- Improved patient outcomes.
- Decreased length of stays.
For more information, please contact the Orthopedic Service Line Director at 406-723-2939.