The St. James Cancer Center is an integrated cancer treatment facility with Radiation Oncology, Medical Oncology (chemotherapy), Hemotology and laboratory services together in one central location. Our physically integrated center promotes a team approach to cancer treatment in a healing environment.
The Radiation Oncology department provides state-of-the-art radiation therapy including brachytherapy (radioactive seed implantation) and IMRT (Intensity-Modulated Radiation Therapy).
At the St.James Cancer Center, we provide care for the whole patient, not just the treatment of their cancer. Other services available to our patients include:
- PET/CT scanning with a full range of the latest in radiology and imaging
- Spiritual Care
- Licensed counselors, social workers, and care planning
- Cancer education
- Cancer support group meetings
- Dietetic and nutritional counseling
- Financial counseling
- Laboratory services
- Pain management
- Comfortable lodging for our out-of-town patients (click here to learn more about the Paul Clark/Ronald McDonald Family Place)
Our patients have access to a pool of oncology resources and programs led by health professionals who continually develop and expand their knowledge in the treatment of cancer. The Cancer Center's multidisciplinary team includes:
- Marc Nash, MD - Radiation Oncologist
- James Hueftle, MD - Medical Oncologist
- Our team of surgeons, radiologists, pathologists, registered nurses, radiation therapists, social workers, dietitians, spiritual care professionals, and volunteers.
St. James Healthcare's Cancer Care Center is the regional leader in the prevention of and fight against cancer. Along with our highly skilled doctors and staff, we partner with our patients and our community by offering the latest in medicine and technology. Let us care for you now, so you can enjoy your future.
Making an appointment is as simple as calling our office.
Medical Oncology: 406-723-2616
Radiation Oncology: 406-723-2621